New Image Flat FlexWear Skin Barrier, Box of 5
This skin barrier is part of a two-piece pouching system. The FlexWear barrier is a skin barrier that provides excellent adhesion to the skin and is designed to be worn for more than one day. The skin barrier has an integrated floating flange, which allows fingers to be placed under the flange, to help minimize pressure on the abdomen when attaching a pouch.
- Skin barrier with integrated beige floating flange
- FlexWear (standard wear) skin barrier, flat
- Cut-to-fit and pre-sized skin barrier options
- Available with or without tape border
- Designed to be used with any New Image drainable, closed, or urostomy pouch with same flange size
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Instride Shipping Rules
We offer FREE SHIPPING for orders that exceed $125, before taxes to all Canada provinces expect Northwest Territory, Nunavut, and Yukon locations.
If your order is less than $125 before taxes, we charge the following :
- Flat rate of $9.99 across Canada provinces
- Flat rate of $25 or $40 for Northwest Territory, Nunavut, and Yukon based upon location.
Shipments are delivered Monday to Friday, excluding Canadian statutory holidays. Shipments are delivered using UPS or Canada Post, depending on your location. After making an order a tracking number will be provided to you after you place your order.
For more information on processing & delivery timeframe , please visit our shipping rules page
Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we make the return process clear, simple, and free*. Call our customer service team at 1-833-STRIDE8 and they will assist your through the process.
In order for your return to be valid, the product must be unopened, in resalable condition, and returned within 30 days of product receipt. In the case of receiving incorrect or defective product, InStride customer service must be notified within 5 days of product receipt.
Valid returns are subject to full credit.
For more details on returns policy and rules, please visit our Return Policy page