SenSura Mio One Piece Drainable Pouch with Easiclose™ WIDE-Outlet, Convex Soft, Box of 10
Elastic adhesive for a secure fit to individual body shapes
Neutral grey textile for optimal discretion and an honest look
Full-circle filter for proven reduction of ballooning
With SenSura Mio Convex 1-piece drainable, the adaptive convex is permanently fixed to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole appliance is removed and replaced. SenSura Mio Convex 1-piece drainable is available in a broad range of convex baseplates; Soft, Light and Deep, so there is convex for every need. The Convex Soft is for stomas with openings above skin level that need support due to challenges in the area around the stoma. The Light convex is for stomas with openings in level with the skin that need gentle help to protrude, or for slightly deep-seated areas where a light curve is needed to get a good grip. The Deep convex is for stomas with openings below skin level that need a lot of help to protrude, or for deep-seated areas where a deep curve is needed to get a good grip. In addition, SenSura Mio Convex comes in various pre-cuts or hole sizes which can be customized, with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or with inspection window.
- SenSura Mio Convex has an adaptive convex shell and an elastic adhesive that provide a more secure fit* to uneven skin areas, deep-seated areas and stomas that need support or help to protrude.
- The adaptive convex with integrated flexlines provides a unique combination of stability and flexibility, so you will experience a new level of comfort without any compromise on security.
- The elastic adhesive ensures that the product can stretch and retract back. Skin has a natural elasticity that helps it bend and stretch when the body moves. Like skin, SenSura Mio Convex is elastic, so it simply bends and stretches with your skin when your body moves.
-------------------- * Compared to standard of care defined as the top pre-scribing/selling ostomy care products
- Unlike other ostomy products, SenSura Mio Convex is made of a material that we otherwise wear on the body, i.e. textile material. It is soft and comfortable against the skin, it provides low friction against clothes and it does not feel wet after taking a shower. In addition, the textile material makes the ostomy pouch look more like a piece of clothing than a medical device
- The colour of SenSura Mio Convex is chosen among hundreds of colours to find exactly the colour that optimizes discretion under all clothing colours, even white.
- SenSura Mio Convex does not try to imitate the body. It is an honest product, a personal accessory that optimizes discretion so you can feel confident.
- The job of the pre-filter is to protect the carbon and membrane, as those two parts are very vulnerable to faeces. Therefore, the full-circle filter clogs less frequently, so the airflow through the filter lasts longer and you experience reduced ballooning.
- Actually, the full-circle filter has proven to reduce ballooning with up to 61%. The full-circle filter will improve discretion and help you sleep better at night.
User testimonial"The difference is amazing. I feel freer and I worry a lot less about leakage." Gitte from Denmark about SenSura Mio Convex Soft _________________________________________________________________ "It follows my movements. Perfect! This is how a baseplate should be."
Søren from Denmark about SenSura Mio Convex. _________________________________________________________________ "You can feel that it will bend with the patient. And it’s very comfortable."
Helen, Stoma Care Nurse from the UK about SenSura Mio Convex.
Instride Shipping Rules
We offer FREE SHIPPING for orders that exceed $125, before taxes to all Canada provinces expect Northwest Territory, Nunavut, and Yukon locations.
If your order is less than $125 before taxes, we charge the following :
- Flat rate of $9.99 across Canada provinces
- Flat rate of $25 or $40 for Northwest Territory, Nunavut, and Yukon based upon location.
Shipments are delivered Monday to Friday, excluding Canadian statutory holidays. Shipments are delivered using UPS or Canada Post, depending on your location. After making an order a tracking number will be provided to you after you place your order.
For more information on processing & delivery timeframe , please visit our shipping rules page
Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we make the return process clear, simple, and free*. Call our customer service team at 1-833-STRIDE8 and they will assist your through the process.
In order for your return to be valid, the product must be unopened, in resalable condition, and returned within 30 days of product receipt. In the case of receiving incorrect or defective product, InStride customer service must be notified within 5 days of product receipt.
Valid returns are subject to full credit.
For more details on returns policy and rules, please visit our Return Policy page