SenSura® Mio Flex Drainable Pouch with Easiclose™ Narrow outlet with Ileo filter, Box of 10 - Maxi - 28cm (11''), 50mm (2''), Opaque with inspection window
Neutral grey textile for optimal discretion and an honest look
Full-circle filter for proven reduction of ballooning
Flexible coupling for adaption to body contours and a discreet, flat profile
The SenSura Mio Flex drainable pouch is separate from the baseplate, so the pouch can be changed without changing the baseplate. The pouch is coupled to the baseplate by means of the well-known Flex coupling which is a secure coupling system that is flat, discreet and flexible enough to adapt to body contours. SenSura Mio Flex is available in a broad range of flat baseplates consisting of various pre-cut or cut-to-fit sizes which can be customized, and with transparent or neutral grey pouches in a variety of sizes, or even with an inspection window, and coupling systems of 35, 50, or 70 mm in diameter.
- SenSura Mio fits individual body shapes and follows natural body movements, so it maintains a secure fit.
- The magic lies in the elasticity of the adhesive; it can stretch and retract back. Skin has a natural elasticity that helps it bend and stretch when the body moves. Like skin, SenSura Mio is elastic, so it simply bends and stretches with your skin when your body moves.
- SenSura Mio will make you feel secure, so you can be confident doing your everyday activities, even in a social context.
- Unlike other ostomy products, SenSura Mio is made of a material that we otherwise wear on the body, i.e., textile material. It is soft and comfortable against the skin, it provides low friction against clothes and it does not feel wet after taking a shower. In addition, the textile material makes the ostomy pouch look more like a piece of clothing than a medical device
- The colour of SenSura Mio is chosen among hundreds of colours to find exactly the colour that optimizes discretion under all clothing colours, even white.
- SenSura Mio does not try to imitate the body. It is an honest product, a personal accessory that optimizes discretion so you can feel confident.
- The job of the pre-filter is to protect the carbon and membrane, as those two parts are very vulnerable to faeces. Therefore, the full-circle filter clogs less frequently, so the airflow through the filter lasts longer and you experience reduced ballooning.
- Actually, the full-circle filter has proven to reduce ballooning by up to 61%. The full-circle filter will improve discretion and help you sleep better at night.
Instride Shipping Rules
We offer FREE SHIPPING for orders that exceed $125, before taxes to all Canada provinces expect Northwest Territory, Nunavut, and Yukon locations.
If your order is less than $125 before taxes, we charge the following :
- Flat rate of $9.99 across Canada provinces
- Flat rate of $25 or $40 for Northwest Territory, Nunavut, and Yukon based upon location.
Shipments are delivered Monday to Friday, excluding Canadian statutory holidays. Shipments are delivered using UPS or Canada Post, depending on your location. After making an order a tracking number will be provided to you after you place your order.
For more information on processing & delivery timeframe , please visit our shipping rules page
Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we make the return process clear, simple, and free*. Call our customer service team at 1-833-STRIDE8 and they will assist your through the process.
In order for your return to be valid, the product must be unopened, in resalable condition, and returned within 30 days of product receipt. In the case of receiving incorrect or defective product, InStride customer service must be notified within 5 days of product receipt.
Valid returns are subject to full credit.
For more details on returns policy and rules, please visit our Return Policy page