SenSura® Closed Pouch, Non-Convex, Box of 30
Convex Light, for stomas that are difficult to manage. SenSura 1-piece closed is available with Convex Light The oval shape of the Convex Light baseplate is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and directed pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your enterostomal therapy nurse for more information about Convex Light.
- Protection layer - protects the skin from stoma output
- Skin care layer - keeps skin healthy by absorbing excess moisture
- Integrated filter - avoids the risk of the pouch ballooning up and causing unnecessary bulges, and neutralizes odour
- Removal ear - makes it easy to remove the adhesive without leaving residues on the skin, allowing for more comfortable pouch changes
- Soft backing fabric - strong and water repellent, allowing for easy drying after a wash or swim
Instride Shipping Rules
We offer FREE SHIPPING for orders that exceed $125, before taxes to all Canada provinces expect Northwest Territory, Nunavut, and Yukon locations.
If your order is less than $125 before taxes, we charge the following :
- Flat rate of $9.99 across Canada provinces
- Flat rate of $25 or $40 for Northwest Territory, Nunavut, and Yukon based upon location.
Shipments are delivered Monday to Friday, excluding Canadian statutory holidays. Shipments are delivered using UPS or Canada Post, depending on your location. After making an order a tracking number will be provided to you after you place your order.
For more information on processing & delivery timeframe , please visit our shipping rules page
Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we make the return process clear, simple, and free*. Call our customer service team at 1-833-STRIDE8 and they will assist your through the process.
In order for your return to be valid, the product must be unopened, in resalable condition, and returned within 30 days of product receipt. In the case of receiving incorrect or defective product, InStride customer service must be notified within 5 days of product receipt.
Valid returns are subject to full credit.
For more details on returns policy and rules, please visit our Return Policy page