Biatain® Alginate, Box of 10
- The unique dressing integrity allows for one-piece removal of the dressing.
- Contrary to hydrofibre dressings, alginate dressings have a hemostatic effect, i.e. the ability to arrest blood flow in minor bleedings due to the release of calcium ions from the dressing.
- The design and the structural integrity of the dressing allow you to cut the dressing and make it fit to any size, shape or depth of a wound.
- The dressing will conform to the wound bed, which is important for the wound healing process.
- Biatain Alginate is available as dressing and ribbon.
Instride Shipping Rules
We offer FREE SHIPPING for orders that exceed $125, before taxes to all Canada provinces expect Northwest Territory, Nunavut, and Yukon locations.
If your order is less than $125 before taxes, we charge the following :
- Flat rate of $9.99 across Canada provinces
- Flat rate of $25 or $40 for Northwest Territory, Nunavut, and Yukon based upon location.
Shipments are delivered Monday to Friday, excluding Canadian statutory holidays. Shipments are delivered using UPS or Canada Post, depending on your location. After making an order a tracking number will be provided to you after you place your order.
For more information on processing & delivery timeframe , please visit our shipping rules page
Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we make the return process clear, simple, and free*. Call our customer service team at 1-833-STRIDE8 and they will assist your through the process.
In order for your return to be valid, the product must be unopened, in resalable condition, and returned within 30 days of product receipt. In the case of receiving incorrect or defective product, InStride customer service must be notified within 5 days of product receipt.
Valid returns are subject to full credit.
For more details on returns policy and rules, please visit our Return Policy page