Assura® Urostomy Pouch, Box of 10
Assura® 2-piece urostomy pouch is a mechanical coupling with extra reassurance
- The pouch is fixed securely to the baseplate with a mechanical coupling system. An audible ‘click’ confirms the secure locking of the pouch to the baseplate.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position, without having to remove the pouch from the baseplate.
- The pouch can be removed from the spiral adhesive baseplate, allowing the pouch to be changed more often than the adhesive baseplate.
Assura® 2-piece urostomy is available with a flat or convex standard wear and extended wear baseplate. The broad assortment consists of a range of baseplates with pre-cut or cut-to-fit sizes, and with two pouch sizes available in transparent or white.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendlinessThe Assura® spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral-structure, for:
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
Assura® [Extra] adhesive offers extra protection against aggressive output. It is suitable for people with an ileostomy or urostomy that have a more aggressive output that breaks down standard adhesives too quickly.
A comfortable and discreet pouchAssura® 2-piece urostomy has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Non-return valve - prevents the urine from washing over the stoma, reducing the risk of urinary infections.
- Tuck-away outlet - easy to use and can be tucked away when not in use. This prevents it from rubbing on your leg, offering more comfort and discretion.
- Multichambers - the pouch has been divided into chambers that spread the urine evenly within the pouch. This allows it to have a flat and discreet profile and reduces splashing sounds.
Convexity, for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura® 2-piece urostomy is available with two different levels of convexity, designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude.
A solution for flush or slightly retracted stomas, providing extra security through light and delicate pressure on the abdomen.
A solution for retracted stomas and deep skin folds and scars, providing extra security through moderate to high pressure on the abdomen.
Ask your enterostomal therapy nurse for more information about convexity.
Instride Shipping Rules
We offer FREE SHIPPING for orders that exceed $125, before taxes to all Canada provinces expect Northwest Territory, Nunavut, and Yukon locations.
If your order is less than $125 before taxes, we charge the following :
- Flat rate of $9.99 across Canada provinces
- Flat rate of $25 or $40 for Northwest Territory, Nunavut, and Yukon based upon location.
Shipments are delivered Monday to Friday, excluding Canadian statutory holidays. Shipments are delivered using UPS or Canada Post, depending on your location. After making an order a tracking number will be provided to you after you place your order.
For more information on processing & delivery timeframe , please visit our shipping rules page
Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we make the return process clear, simple, and free*. Call our customer service team at 1-833-STRIDE8 and they will assist your through the process.
In order for your return to be valid, the product must be unopened, in resalable condition, and returned within 30 days of product receipt. In the case of receiving incorrect or defective product, InStride customer service must be notified within 5 days of product receipt.
Valid returns are subject to full credit.
For more details on returns policy and rules, please visit our Return Policy page