Conveen® Optima Standard, Box of 30
Easy to apply. The double-grip strip ensures easy and smooth roll-out for a secure fit, even for nurses wearing gloves.
Anti-leakage. The anti-leakage system is designed to give you the best possible security.
The anti-leakage system consists of:
- a push ring with sure grip ribs for secure connection to the collecting bag
- an anti-kink bellow to stop kinks ensuring a free flow
- balanced adhesive for reliability while still being easy and painless to remove
Comfortable wear. The male external catheter is made of PSX silicone material, which is stretchy and breathable allowing for a perfect fit.
Balanced adhesive . The Conveen® Optima has a built-in ‘balanced’ adhesive, which means it is reliable and skin-friendly. It makes the external catheter fit securely to the penis and causes no skin irritations. Each external catheter can be worn for up to 24 hours.
Smart pack . The easy-to-open packaging is compact and discreet. Conveen® Optima comes in a compact lightweight plastic shell, which can be disposed of in the normal household waste.
- Balanced adhesive that is reliable and skin-friendly
- Anti-kink bellows guarding against blockage
- Stretchy and breathable silicone for perfect fit and easy, painless removal
- Double-strip applicator
- Compact, discreet and convenient packaging
Instride Shipping Rules
We offer FREE SHIPPING for orders that exceed $125, before taxes to all Canada provinces expect Northwest Territory, Nunavut, and Yukon locations.
If your order is less than $125 before taxes, we charge the following :
- Flat rate of $9.99 across Canada provinces
- Flat rate of $25 or $40 for Northwest Territory, Nunavut, and Yukon based upon location.
Shipments are delivered Monday to Friday, excluding Canadian statutory holidays. Shipments are delivered using UPS or Canada Post, depending on your location. After making an order a tracking number will be provided to you after you place your order.
For more information on processing & delivery timeframe , please visit our shipping rules page
Your satisfaction is our biggest priority, which is why we make the return process clear, simple, and free*. Call our customer service team at 1-833-STRIDE8 and they will assist your through the process.
In order for your return to be valid, the product must be unopened, in resalable condition, and returned within 30 days of product receipt. In the case of receiving incorrect or defective product, InStride customer service must be notified within 5 days of product receipt.
Valid returns are subject to full credit.
For more details on returns policy and rules, please visit our Return Policy page